Ask or post anything, MC related.
Moderators: joeracket, Bam, RoadWarrior
- Iron Butt
- Posts: 2691
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:36 pm
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12949
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:36 am
- Location: chilliwack, b.c.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:32 am
- Location: Hay River, NT
work for a Polaris / Arctic Cat dealer and we demo'd one of the snow bikes, svx450 arctic cat.
i'll stick to two wheels
I don’t feel like going for a ride today, said no motorcyclist ever.
- site maintenance
- Posts: 2072
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
- Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario
Yup, that's my thinking too....
Harley moved their manufacturing to Europe because they see an almost empty market for their bikes and want to build them close to the demand. They see North America as aging and lower demand for most of their bikes...
Common sense is NOT common...