Had a great ride today

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Had a great ride today

Post by Wolfpack »

Had a great ride around the city and a lonely stop at Tims on Whyte but Sarge was happy

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: Had a great ride today

Post by joeracket »

:clap: :clap: :clap: ……… amazing ……… good to see your still riding ……… :clap: :clap: :clap:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

J-B

Post by J-B »

Lucky.... my riding was over before Halloween.
I don’t feel like going for a ride today, said no motorcyclist ever.

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

'still in a sling here so no riding fer a good long while :(
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

Awesome. Today was a decent day to ride in Toronto, but bike is now up for the winter after the brutal cold and snow last week. I am envious
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

:think: Atom Aunt and I was going to go for a ride the other day on the trike. Got all geared up and ready to go...hopped on "da beast" turned the key, push the button,... starter makes a noise but won't turn over the motor. Off we get...off with the gear, and spent the next two days trying to charge the battery enough to start it, and just looking over the system. Finally I boosted it with another battery and got it running. I rode it around the block for about half an hour,(just to see if it would charge itself up), drove into the driveway and shut it off. Go to start it again and nada. And yes, I did clean the battery post and contacts. Because it would boost, I decided it wasn't a starter/switch or solenoid problem. About the only thing left is a battery problem, because it doesn't seem to want to charge up...and it's not even a really old battery. So, being it is so close to the end of my insurance, (November 30), and now this, I guess my season is over too. :mad: Because of such an otherwise busy summer (that's a whole other story), about the only riding we got in this year was the trip to and from the Sicamous Meet. Yep, really worth all that insurance I had to pay again this year. :evil: :anxious: So,...enjoy Les, and good on you and Sarge. :wink:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Re: Had a sorta good ride today

Post by Wolfpack »

Well made it Friday , Sat, Sunday and yes short ride to Tims this morning but not look good for awhile - minus 10 and snow tomorrow and most of the week . But hoping , we'll see

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

I had to change my battery again this year. I figured a cell inside shorted out, battery wouldn't hold a charge at all. The previous battery was only 3 summers old....battery before that lasted 8 years! Goes to show you sometimes these things just go....
---

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

Today might be last ride of the year expecting heavy snow fall tonight and sub-zero for awhile .. think winter has arrive !

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Wolfpack wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:37 pm
Today might be last ride of the year expecting heavy snow fall tonight and sub-zero for awhile .. think winter has arrive !

:cool: :cool: :cool: ........... you did good this year les ........... most bikes have been parked for a while now .......... :clap: :clap: :clap:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

joeracket wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:43 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:37 pm

:cool: :cool: :cool: ........... you did good this year les ........... most bikes have been parked for a while now .......... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Especially living in Edmonton! Well done Les....
---