The Lap

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

TheLap

The Lap

Post by TheLap »

Hey everyone, thanks to the admins for accepting me to the forum. Just dropping by for a quick post regarding a ride that we will be taking late in 2019. Feel free to have a look at our website thelap.ca we will be welcoming riders to join us for certain legs of the ride. Check out our key destinations section to see if you're on our route. I'll leave it at that for now while I take some time to read through the forums.

Happy riding!

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: The Lap

Post by joeracket »

:cool: :cool: :cool: ……. looks like an interesting endeavor ……. good luck on your journey …… looking forward to pics and videos …. :cool: :cool: :cool:

https://thelap.ca/

“The Lap” is a seven month, 30,130km motorcycle/camping trip around North and Central America.
Best friends, Rick and Adam, will begin their ride in October 2019 from London, Ontario, Canada returning in May 2020.
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

Not sure when in May your planning on the trip across Canada but you might want to re-think crossing the on Crow if its early May.

TheLap

Post by TheLap »

Once we are back in Canada any sort of schedule is tentative at this point. We are definitely interested in feedback from riders who have risen various parts of our route.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

TheLap

Re: RE: Re: The Lap

Post by TheLap »

joeracket wrote::cool: :cool: :cool: ……. looks like an interesting endeavor ……. good luck on your journey …… looking forward to pics and videos …. :cool: :cool: :cool:

https://thelap.ca/

“The Lap” is a seven month, 30,130km motorcycle/camping trip around North and Central America.
Best friends, Rick and Adam, will begin their ride in October 2019 from London, Ontario, Canada returning in May 2020.
Thanks for the promotion and support joeracket

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) …… knight rode to the southern tip of south America and back …… you may want to check his posts ….. had some great videos and pictures … most of the pics no longer available but the videos are still there…. :) :) :)

http://www.canadianxriders.com/forum/vi ... 1&t=13157
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

TheLap

Post by TheLap »

Thanks joe! I'm flipping through it now :)

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

Be careful in Central America....
---
Common sense is NOT common...

TheLap

Re: RE: Re: The Lap

Post by TheLap »

RoadWarrior wrote:Be careful in Central America....
I have heard that "northern" central america is worse than the rest... I've riden in Nicaragua a bunch.