If you want to add a particular picture to a post, here are the instructions to do it from our photo gallery. (Eventually I will write the code that will provide a copy/paste approach like Photobucket, but that is a future project).
To add a picture inline to a post, this gets a little tricky since different browsers do this differently.....
- In photo gallery, go to the picture you want to put in the post and click on it until it is full size (Not thumbnails). You may have to click on the picture a few times to get it to full size. Your picture must be full size!
- On Chrome or Firefox: Once the picture is full size, right click in the picture and select copy the image location.
- On Internet Explorer: Right click and "Copy Shortcut". If you can't copy shortcut, then right click and select properties and copy the Address URL.
- On Microsoft Edge: You can't do anything, choose another browser!
- Create a new post in the forum and click the image button. You will see [img\][/img] tag appear in the post.
- Paste the saved address between the img tags, or between ] [ brackets
- Select preview to see if the picture is there. If not, you didn't copy the correct image location
- If you like the preview, click submit to finish your post and do your happy dance