2011 NFLD - July, 22-24

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

:roll: :clap: :doh: ............... looks like i am going to be a week late for the meet ..........BUT.................. i now live in a house thats kid free after 31 years .....think its called empty nesters ..... it works !!!!! after the wedding i will be heading for the rock .........
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

We just may be waiting for you !@
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

sounds good
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

wpgvtx

Post by wpgvtx »

When are the riders from Ontario heading out? I would like to meet up with you, if possible.

Len
2010 Harley Davidson Road King Classic
Screaming Eagle Stage One air cleaner and exhaust

Image Image

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

Have not put my mind (or lack of ) to it, but would think bout the 15th +/-

Let me know - would like to ride with you. Wife & Trailer are with me.
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

Clyde
Iron Butt

Post by Clyde »

ALTAVTX wrote:Some bad news ....my wife was just diagnosed with either non-Hodgekins lymphoma or leukimia, so our trip is obviously off. Hope to see you all in Victoria.
Terrible news.
Honda yellow 2008 VTX 1300
Candy red '04 1300C w/ MS 19" shield & lowers, Kury grips, RH slip on's, Wishmasterg riser, Ultimate Midrider, retro forward controls.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) .................well another annual meet about to happen...........you all have a safe journey and an enjoyable time on the rock...........looking forward to lots of pics...........enjoy :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!