Cache Creek 2004 - pics

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

joeracket
Site Admin

Cache Creek 2004 - pics

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ..........memories..........sept, 2004..........with a stop at bambam's cabin for refreshments :) :) :)

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

Good stuff :cool: Thanx for sharing :)

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Cool, :cool: Prolly the "first" official Canadian VTX rider meet... a few faces I recognize... a few I don't. :wink: I hadn't realized that Ken and Marilyn had been to that one. :anxious:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

Army Boy

Post by Army Boy »

That was a while ago!!
First meet with possible axe murders :lol: :lol:
First run with new bike :clap: start of a great and on going experience with a lot of great people!!!
Thanks of memories
Don't be afraid your life will end:
Be afraid it will never start!!

Army Boy

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ..........it was the first AB, BC, meet, thanks to armyboy...........and eeeyup...........he didn't know what he was getting into...........we all coulda been outlaws and axe murderers as far as wilma was concerned.............little did she know that she worked with ricardo and i when they lived in the wack...........small world :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

VTX-Al
Iron Butt

Post by VTX-Al »

joeracket wrote::) :) :) ..........it was the first AB, BC, meet, thanks to armyboy...........and eeeyup...........he didn't know what he was getting into...........we all coulda been outlaws and axe murderers as far as wilma was concerned.............little did she know that she worked with ricardo and i when they lived in the wack...........small world :) :) :)
Hmmmm.... now ya got me thinking - can anyone name all the BC/AB meet locations and years. There was that ratty lakeside hotel near Kaslo (the one that burnt down), a couple at Sicamous, one at New Denver maybe two not counting the national meet there, - other ones ??????

...VTX-Al
When you come to a fork in the road - take it !!!

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ..............the ratty place...........woodbury lodge........how about the meet in prince george.........any albertans at that one.......... :) :) :)

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

.any albertans at that one.
There were a few guys from G.P. , and I think Croman mighta been there. O' course you missed it in favor of being pampered by the pretty young thangs wearing white frocks in Kamploops. :roll:
other ones ??????
You might wanna call Meritt one. :think:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

Croman
Iron Butt

Post by Croman »

Yup, was at PG, Sicamous, New Denver and a couple at Merritt. good times and good friends, :clap: :clap: Should be going to the wobble and hopefully continue on to the east coast from there. If all goes to plan might be the first year don't make it to BC... :(
May you always have the shiny side up and the black on the pavement

You will never get any older if you just keep practicing your last birthday every year till you get it perfect and since that will never happen guess what!!

Bam
Iron Butt

Post by Bam »

Not sure about the rest of the Country, but this is a pic of the first BCers meeting together, with Debra Landry, she rode across Canada raising funds and awareness for Breast Cancer, we joined her ride from Abbotsford to Surrey.
http://www.canadianxriders.com/pictures ... 0dream.htm
2002 VTX1800C