Down and Out site?

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Down and Out site?

Post by Wolfpack »

Sight usage is dropping off , fewer and fewer post so wondering if we help people pass on thier phone number and email address and move people over to the facebook page ??/ Just wondering how long keeping the site open is really worth it ?

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: Down and Out site?

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ...... still lots of viewers on the site ...... i see their names pop up ......... old story ...... lots of looky lou's ........ no contributers ..... there is an x rider site on face book already ...... same thing there ...... no participation.

if we allow this site to go down all the photos and history of previous rides go down with it .... the roadwarrior and I are maintaining this site and have no problems keeping it up and running

A lot of grumbling and complaints from those who do not want to update their passwords on a yearly basis ..... this ensures that e-mail addresses are current plus security of the site. Those who grumble and complain have had their passwords updated by me at their request and still do not participate on the forum, they are obviously checking in but not participating

your choice ...... anyone else want to add their thoughts on this one ......... :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ...... les i moved your post to the rides page which is always displayed without logging in ..... hope you don't mind .... :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

I check in once a week or so - don't always have something to post - just checking up on different folks shenanigans
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

joeracket wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:04 pm
:) :) :) ...... les i moved your post to the rides page which is always displayed without logging in ..... hope you don't mind .... :) :) :)
no problem moving it . hope some will start to post more !

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

McJeep wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:24 pm
I check in once a week or so - don't always have something to post - just checking up on different folks shenanigans
:) :) :) ......... jeepster ...... your not one i was referring to ........ i enjoy your posts ...... :) :) :)

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Ya, I come on practically every day too...not too much to contribute though....sorry. :oops: I think alot of members have either sold their rides and aren't riding anymore or moved over to something else. But if Moe wants to keep it up, power to him... I'll keep steppin' in regularily just to see if anyone has anything to say. And yes, I still have "da Beast". :cool: :cool: :)
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Chumbly wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:43 pm
Ya, I come on practically every day too...not too much to contribute though....sorry. :oops: I think alot of members have either sold their rides and aren't riding anymore or moved over to something else. But if Moe wants to keep it up, power to him... I'll keep steppin' in regularily just to see if anyone has anything to say. And yes, I still have "da Beast". :cool: :cool: :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bam
Iron Butt

Post by Bam »

Checking in... I need some new shoes, Holy Shit!! ... so fucking expensive. :shock:
2002 VTX1800C

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

joeracket wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:01 pm
:) :) :) ......... jeepster ...... your not one i was referring to ........ i enjoy your posts ...... :) :) :)
I know, I'm just needy and require the validation :lol: :lol: :shock:
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Bam wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:15 pm
Checking in... I need some new shoes, Holy Shit!! ... so fucking expensive. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....... holy phwack batman ....... you really are down and out ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Bam wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:15 pm
Guess I'm not alone.... :anxious: :oops: Lucy advises to just use duck-tape on the old ones...should buy you a few months.... :think: :anxious:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

I'm still up!

Haven't had time to play online, I pop in when I can and will always do so.

The whole password griping is, well, mind boggling.....it's not like you don't deal with passwords anywhere else on the internet!
---
Common sense is NOT common...

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

RoadWarrior wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:47 pm

The whole password griping is, well, mind boggling.....it's not like you don't deal with passwords anywhere else on the internet!
:) :) :) ..... gripers will be gripers no matter what you do ...... i have updated passwords for gripers and they still do not post ........ :roll: :roll: :roll: