The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add
Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam
- Iron Butt
- Posts: 2738
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:36 pm
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Not sure if any one is interested but for those that have the time / money and passport ,itb is only 1 long day or 2 short day rides from Fort Frances to Sturgis , official start of Sturgis Rally is the 8th but everyone will be set up the week before so you would be a day early but lots to see and do.
- site maintenance
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
- Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario
I might be game for this. I don't have to be back right away.....
Common sense is NOT common...
- Hard Core
- Posts: 6308
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Trenton Ont.
Yo Rob, we gotta have a few cold ones and talk this over !
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:29 pm
- Location: Caledon, Ontario
Hmm, I might be in for that as well.
2015 Triumph Thunderbird Commander
2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring
1973 750 Triumph Tiger