2016 National Meet - Post discussion here not Official Forum

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam Bam

User avatar
hammerman
Hard Core
Posts: 6221
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Trenton Ont.

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by hammerman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 am

:doh: Dave and that friken GPS :argue:

You turn Right at the Soo, and Left at Keckabeca Falls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumd-ass :speaktothehand:

Iffin you go left, you will wind up in Eau Claire Wis,(AGAIN!!)

Big Dave
Iron Butt
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 9:52 pm
Location: Waubaushene Ontario
Contact:

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Big Dave » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:30 am

Just think, if Trent comes, that's 2 GPS's. Just think where we could end up?
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

User avatar
hammerman
Hard Core
Posts: 6221
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Trenton Ont.

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by hammerman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am

Oh Crap :doh: 2 of them with GPS`s :doh:

We better leave a week early :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we will have capachino on the way :cool:

User avatar
Cat
Hard Core
Posts: 7302
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:16 pm
Location: Brampton, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Cat » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:41 pm

I kind of prefer the big GPS that you unfold at the side of the road with a coffee a a smoke. :) that little electronic thing on the. handlebar is glasses to see what side road is coming up, and the yellow thing in the sky says yer going in the right direction.
It's NOT about the destination........ The Journey is what counts. :cool:
and,
If the Sun is at your back, and the wind is your creation... It's a good day. :)
Image Image
Image
Need Amsoil for yer ride? Contact me.
:dance: :cheers::think:
Bauline East, Newfoundland!!!!!! DONE like a bottle of Schreech at a newfie campfire
MISSED VICTORIA :cry:
Clic here for map of ....
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think::think:
Hmmm, over 103,000 km on my '04 1300C :think:
Left on a journey with my girlfriend, came home with my wife :think: :lol:
Hint: clic on the blue text :wink:

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey
- Visit my blog page - Cat's Lair
clic on the WWW button below

User avatar
RoadWarrior
site maintenance
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by RoadWarrior » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Cat wrote:I kind of prefer the big GPS that you unfold at the side of the road with a coffee a a smoke. :) that little electronic thing on the. handlebar is glasses to see what side road is coming up, and the yellow thing in the sky says yer going in the right direction.
Didn't work well for you last time... :razz: :razz:
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Image

Big Dave
Iron Butt
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 9:52 pm
Location: Waubaushene Ontario
Contact:

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Big Dave » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 pm

RoadWarrior wrote:
Cat wrote:I kind of prefer the big GPS that you unfold at the side of the road with a coffee a a smoke. :) that little electronic thing on the. handlebar is glasses to see what side road is coming up, and the yellow thing in the sky says yer going in the right direction.
Didn't work well for you last time... :razz: :razz:
Yep sorta remember the 40 Creek ride - Yep, there goes Cat - SAILING right by the exit - yep - had it planned - yep
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

User avatar
RoadWarrior
site maintenance
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by RoadWarrior » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Big Dave wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:
Cat wrote:I kind of prefer the big GPS that you unfold at the side of the road with a coffee a a smoke. :) that little electronic thing on the. handlebar is glasses to see what side road is coming up, and the yellow thing in the sky says yer going in the right direction.
Didn't work well for you last time... :razz: :razz:
Yep sorta remember the 40 Creek ride - Yep, there goes Cat - SAILING right by the exit - yep - had it planned - yep
Yup, I remember that.....I also remember finding him inside a 40 creek barrel too !
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Image

User avatar
CastIron Lady
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:11 pm
Location: Bruce Mines, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by CastIron Lady » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:57 am

Count the Captain & I as a go! Can't wait to see everyone! :)
CastIron Lady

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.

User avatar
RoadWarrior
site maintenance
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by RoadWarrior » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:02 pm

I am in, looking forward to getting together
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Image

User avatar
Erik
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Location: Caledon, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Erik » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Pretty sure I can do this one.
2015 Triumph Thunderbird Commander
2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring
1973 750 Triumph Tiger

User avatar
Dirt Road
Iron Butt
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 am
Location: Trenton
Contact:

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Dirt Road » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm not goin if Rob's goin.

User avatar
RoadWarrior
site maintenance
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Wooda-bridga, Ontario

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by RoadWarrior » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Dirt Road wrote:I'm not goin if Rob's goin.
First you need a bike before you can go.....
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Image

User avatar
Dirt Road
Iron Butt
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 am
Location: Trenton
Contact:

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Dirt Road » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Very funny. I'll have you know that it might be done by then.

User avatar
hammerman
Hard Core
Posts: 6221
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Trenton Ont.

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by hammerman » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:35 pm

The Hammer predicts---- It Will Be Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Iffn I have to do it or kick his ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Boone
Iron Butt
Posts: 3006
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 am
Location: Bowmanville

Re: 2016 National Meet

Post by Boone » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

Dirt Road wrote:Very funny. I'll have you know that it might be done by then.
Still have a windshield in my garage...........getting moldy....... :whistle:
Aways put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth.

Post Reply