Victoria "Best o' the West Run" T-shirt design

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Dinox

Post by Dinox »

I just wouldn't feel right about wearing my biker shirt to church if it had a big ol pot leaf on it.... but if there's a maple leaf on that rocket frock then its going in the top drawer for sure! :pray: :)
"Everybody is Crazy to some degree, you just have to find someone who is your kind of Crazy and then it's normal.

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

They grow pot in B.C.???? Really??? who woulda thunk??? :doh:

Put the maple to it, and we will smoke the other??? fer those that do. :nottalking: JMHO :cool:
Hammer

Cat
Hard Core

Post by Cat »

:think: Will it be a peel and roll leaf?, also prefer Black so it would match my ride.....I'd don't have an grey dogs that shed in my house....and we got rid of all the kids, cause the cat was allergic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's NOT about the destination........ The Journey is what counts. :cool:
and,
If the Sun is at your back, and the wind is your creation... It's a good day. :)
Image Image
Need Amsoil for yer ride? Contact me.
:dance: :cheers::think:
Bauline East, Newfoundland!!!!!! DONE like a bottle of Schreech at a newfie campfire
MISSED VICTORIA :cry:
Clic here for map of ....
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think::think:
Hmmm, over 103,000 km on my '04 1300C :think:
Left on a journey with my girlfriend, came home with my wife :think: :lol:
Hint: clic on the blue text :wink:

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey
- Visit my blog page - Cat's Lair
clic on the WWW button below

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

TRy this Rob

Post by Wolfpack »

ok got it all covered

whale swimming in cranberry's with moes pacific dog wood while smoking a reefer

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

LOL - mad photoshop skills :shock:
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

At least it ain`t a Sperm Whale!!!!!! :lol:

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Just leaves no reefer

Post by Wolfpack »

Dogwood , leaves -Maple /BC bud , cranberry sauce and ORCA did i miss any thing?

Dirt Road
Iron Butt

Post by Dirt Road »

The whale should be riding a VTX.

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

DavePreppinForTest wrote:The whale should be riding a VTX.

there VTX1800N , Xrider logo , Victoria , maple leave , BC bud, whale , pacific dog wood , cranberries , that's it

McJeep it's your meet DO IT YOUR WAY!!! there will by a 1000 opinions but its only what you want for YOUR meet that counts.

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Wolfpack wrote:
DavePreppinForTest wrote:The whale should be riding a VTX.

there VTX1800N , Xrider logo , Victoria , maple leave , BC bud, whale , pacific dog wood , cranberries , that's it

McJeep it's your meet DO IT YOUR WAY!!! there will by a 1000 opinions but its only what you want for YOUR meet that counts.
:roll: :roll: :roll: ............i,m sorry wolfpack........but your views are contrary to what the canadianXriders are all about..............cannabis is not legal in BC............you take your chances............a lot of members are going to the meet in victoria are law abiding citizens .........remember............

Welcome to the Canadian X Riders forum. We are a group of VTX Riders that like to meet for fellowship and the enjoyment of motorcycles. If you are interested in joining the Canadian X Riders, please register on our Forum. There is no cost. All we ask is that you ride safely and give the group a good name.

................and i stress................give the group a good name.....
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

FU

Post by Wolfpack »

Moe your may be a moderator but your just one opinion and we're taking a tshirt so Pi&*** off I've had it with your s*** you don't talk to me I'd I'll never responded to you .

mr.biker
Iron Butt

Re: FU

Post by mr.biker »

Wolfpack wrote:Moe your may be a moderator but your just one opinion and we're taking a tshirt so Pi&*** off I've had it with your s*** you don't talk to me I'd I'll never responded to you .
Hey Wolfpack, Moe's just trying to remind folks here on the forum what we are all about.

I couldn't care less what anyone want's to wear.

But I have to agree with Moe on this one, not a question of what you want to wear, but more of the way it represents the X Riders.

Just hope your not going to get pissed off at me also, not worth it over a t-shirt.

But you did some fine photoshop.

Enjoy the ride.

Enjoy the ride

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: FU

Post by joeracket »

Wolfpack wrote:Moe your may be a moderator but your just one opinion and we're taking a tshirt so Pi&*** off I've had it with your s*** you don't talk to me I'd I'll never responded to you .
:cool: :cool: :cool:............ acknowledged...............i see your point...........sorry if i pissed you off...............your right................it's .............just a fucking t-shirt :doh: :doh: :doh:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

'kay guys - lots of replies and messages on this one - really didn't think it's be such a hot debate.

I honestly think things are going a bit too far and would appreciate it if this thread were actually deleted at this point

This isn't what I'm used to here

It's gonna be a Maple Leaf or something - the fact that a pot leaf posed the threat of offending some is why I took the time to ask it in the first place.

the suggestion was real, but many do not take the topic as lightly as others - nuff said.

Again - deletion at this point would be loverly :cool:
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

McJeep wrote:'kay guys - lots of replies and messages on this one - really didn't think it's be such a hot debate.

I honestly think things are going a bit too far and would appreciate it if this thread were actually deleted at this point

This isn't what I'm used to here

It's gonna be a Maple Leaf or something - the fact that a pot leaf posed the threat of offending some is why I took the time to ask it in the first place.

the suggestion was real, but many do not take the topic as lightly as others - nuff said.

Again - deletion at this point would be loverly :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: ............nope.............i think this was the perfect topic about what we are as a group..........for others checking us out it will let them know that we are law abiding citizens who like to ride motorcycles :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: